Monday, May 3, 2010

Things To Do Today...

As this is my venue for airing my neurotic successes (and non-successes), allow me to digress...
I have to brag on myself for mostly sticking to my house-cleaning schedule last week. Yes, many things were done after schedule....but they were done! I am not going to be on the cover of Southern Living...well, ever, but certainly not anytime soon, but I am counting this as capital 'P' Progress!!
Having a schedule WRITTEN IN BLACK AND WHITE that I can physically encounter every day is essential to me getting things done. Its just how my mind operates. I am an ESTJ on the Myers-Briggs, and while I can't tell you in detail what that means exactly, I can tell you this: I (marginally) draw my energy from other people, I don't like a lot of bullshit, I make decisions based on fact and reason rather than feelings (mostly), and I LIKE LISTS!! You would think that by the hardened age of 32 I would have realized that this would apply to housework as well as everyotherthingikeeplistsfor. Who knew? Pressing on...

No comments:

Post a Comment