Friday, July 2, 2010

I Knew That I Would

(as in..."I Feel Good, nananananaNA...")
I really feel good today. I feel like I have a grip. All of a sudden, I really feel like I am getting the full benefit of my meds. Before, I could tell that I was coming out of the fog, but TODAY! Today I am fog-free!!

In celebration of being angst-free, I am going to start my list of things that make me happy. Originally, I had intended on waiting until I got to 100 Things to post it, but there is no time like the present!!

Ahem, in no particular order...
1. Target
2. Coffee
3. Post-its
4. Making lists
5. Scratching things off lists
6. Daydreaming
7. Painting
8. Walking (exercise walking)
9. the smell of asphalt after it rains in the summer
10. New makeup
11. a good book
12. Drinking in the afternoon
13. Patios
14. catching up with old friends
15. quiet time with myself
16. pedicures
17. being fiscally responsible (trying to get there...)
18. blogging
19. a really good bargain
20. trashy magazines, the kind you find in line at the grocery store.
21. reality TV.
22. songs that remind me of college

I am trying to carve out some time for myself in the mornings just to breathe and reflect. I want to spend more time focusing on the positive things in life than kvetching about the negative.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment