Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Jabber

I need a challenge. I am going to attempt to blog each day in July. I like writing as an outlet, but the hardest part for me is finding inspiration and beginning. So, I am going to do what I do best: force it. I'm not promising anything super-exciting...just something every day. And, if I miss a day, no hard feelings. Its my game, its my rules. I'm the only one reading this anyways.

I like being anonymous in my blog. I have another blog where I am not anonymous, and its great and all, but its very vanilla. Pics of the kids, lighthearted stories, etc. I don't have the balls enough there to really write.

I would love to be able to write a book. A memoir of sorts, I think. The more I get comfortable with myself, the more I could see this happening. I have no clear direction, but if I force myself to write it, I could ferret out the story. Maybe an embellished memoir.

"How wonderful it is that nobody needs wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment